Caregivers are those who help elderly, disabled people in their day to day activities. Duties include assisting all the activities of the client/patient like personal care, administering medication, and providing support. They mainly work in their clients’ residence.
Caregiver Job Description
We are seeking for positive and hardworking Caregiver to join our staff in providing quality care to our clients. The Caregiver will plan and follow daily care assistance as scheduled with clients and report it to the respective person.
As a Caregiver you should be patient, empathetic and have strong communication skills. You should be constantly careful and committed for making your client feel safe and comfortable.
- Assistance with personal care, which includes excretory needs, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Following a proper and prescribed healthcare plan, which includes assistance in exercise and administering medication.
- Ensuring that the client’s home is organized and set up according to their needs and safety measures taken.
- Providing constant emotional support.
- Providing mobility assistance.
- Transporting or escorting client to its medical appointments.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
- A High School Diploma is required.
- A professional and friendly attitude.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, which may include night shifts.