Pranyaas is hiring Care Manager to create care plans for patients according to their needs and to ensure all healthcare providers involved are up to date . They should be in constant touch with clients/ patients’ families, friends and caretakers to share information and report them unusual incidence. Care manager duties also involves in dealing with healthcare providers and to refer best and suitable treatment.
Care Manager Responsibilities:
- Creating personalized care plans for patients according to their needs.
- Involving with patients’ family, friends to create long lasting bond with the service provider.
- Identifying and recruiting high-quality healthcare providers.
- Interacting with healthcare providers to facilitate patients’ treatments.
- Ensuring patients’ requirements and mandatory needs are met.
- Arranging transportation and guiding them .
- Conducting regular follow-ups with patients to evaluate progress and ensure improved health outcomes.
- Maintaining records of the clients.
Care Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- 2+ years work experience in related field.
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems, Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to travel locally.